What do you know about this creamy shrimp Alfredo? Well, it is actually a creamy shrimp Alfredo that comes with zero guilt and zero pasta. This is a perfect recipe if you are looking for a low Carb recipe idea. We can also say that a creamy shrimp Alfredo would be a super quick and easy dinner that your kids will definitely love. It is also a great recipe if you have egg allergies.
Following our creamy shrimp Alfredo recipe is quite easy. Check our instructions below.
- The following are all the ingredients that should be prepared.
- 2 Tablespoons, unsalted butter
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried or fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup half n half
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
Once you have learned what ingredients that should be prepared, then it is time to take the next step as we are going to use all the ingredients.
- The first thing that you have to do is to prepare a large pot of water. Make sure that you season liberally with salt. It is important that you cook properly and make sure that you follow the package directions.
- The next step is to melt butter and you can do it in a medium saucepan. Don't forget to add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Now you can add the cream cheese to the saucepan. Make sure that you cook it until melted.
- Now we can add the parmesan cheese. You can add them to the saucepan. If you want to get the best result, then you need to cook it for 7 - 10 minutes. The key is that you have to cook it until the sauce thickens. After that, you can season with nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
- We can start the shrimp. Simply melt 2 tablespoons and add the shrimp to the skillet. You can cook for 1 to 3 minutes.
- We must add the shrimp with the pasta.
If you have followed our instructions above, then you must realize that it is very easy. In fact, the recipe can also be done in less than 20 minutes. The key is that you must cook everything at once and prep earlier. You can add a little cream or milk if you notice that the sauce looks too thick. But it is optional. Meanwhile, you can also use other ingredients that you like. We hope that you like our creamy shrimp Alfredo recipe.