Creamy and Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- 4 glasses cooked rice
- 1 ⁄4 glass flour
- 1 ⁄2 glass spread or 1⁄2 container margarine separated
- 2 glasses drain
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 - 5 containers cubed cooked chicken
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheddar cubed
- 2 containers sharp cream
- 1 1 ⁄4 containers smashed Ritz saltines
Spread rice into a lubed 13x9x2 inches dish, put aside.
In an extensive sauce dish, soften 1/4 glass spread; blend in flour until smooth.
Step by step include drain, boullion, prepared salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Heat to the point of boiling; cook and mix for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Decrease warm, include velvetta, chicken and harsh cream.
Mix until the point when cheddar is liquefied.
Pour over rice.
Dissolve remaining spread.
Hurl with saltines.
Sprinkle over meal.
Prepared revealed at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.