Our next recipe is a Mexican corn on the cob recipe. What is it? Is it delicious? It is obvious that there are many people who love corn on the cob. If you also love corn on the cob, then you will definitely love this recipe. Let’s try this recipe and see whether you can achieve the same result or not.
What do you know about this Mexican Corn on the Cob Recipe? Well, it is also called as Elote. People also think that it is known for its delicious topping. It is a street food which has become a favorite choice for those looking for foods that taste delicious.
Mexican Corn on the Cob Recipe
Nutrition Facts that You Must Know
Total Fat: 17.7g
The following are all the ingredients that should be prepared. Make sure that you have all the ingredients listed below.
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 2 limes
- 6 ears corns
- 1/4 cup grated Cotija cheese
Let's follow all the instructions that we have provided below. Our instructions are very easy to follow, thus we believe that you won't find any difficulties.
- The first thing that you have to do is to preheat the grill. Make sure that you do it properly.
- It is time to prepare a small bowl. Now you must mix together some ingredients such as cilantro, garlic, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt.
- If you have mixed all the ingredients, then we can move to the next step. Simply shuck the corn and you can put the cobs on the grill.
- Now we can cook it. You need to cook and ensure that the corn kernels are cooked. You can also check whether they have browned or not. Cook it for 8 minutes to 10 minutes. After that, you can remove from grill.
- The next step is to spread the cobs all over with mayonnaise that you have prepared before. You can also add cheese so that it will taste more delicious.
If you have applied our instructions here, then you won’t find any difficulties. As you may already know that making Mexican corn on the cob is not a difficult task. The first step is to make a creamy spread. After that, we can move to the next step. Remember that you can also use straight mayonnaise if needed. There are also some people who prefer to mix mayonnaise with other ingredients such as garlic and chili powder. The next thing that you must consider is to choose the right cheese. You can ask yourself what kind of cheese that you like. The most common choice is cojita cheese. But you can also use other choices when using this Mexican corn on the cob recipe.