What is the best pattie labelle Mac and cheese recipe?Well, if you are looking for a good recipe then you have come to the right place. If you want to create the most healthy and delicious patti labelle mac and cheese, then we have some good tips for you.
The following are all the instructions and ingredients that you must know if you want to make the most delicious patti labelle mac and cheese. All you need to do is to follow our patti labelle mac and cheese recipe. It is easy and you don’t have to spend a lot of money. Let’s check our recipe below and see whether you can get the same result or not.
The Best Patti Labelle Mac and Cheese Recipe for Beginners
Let's take a good look at all the ingredients that you must prepare. All the ingredients listed here are easy to find and they are quite affordable. What you will get is the creamiest Mac and cheese that you have ever made.
- 9 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pound macaroni
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
It is time to use all the ingredients that you have prepared before. The key is that you must follow the instructions correctly.
- The first step is simple as you need to preheat oven to 350
- The next step is to prepare a large stockpot of water so that you can bring it to a boil with the oil and sea salt.
- Now you can add 1 TB oil and macaroni
- Make sure that you cook it for 5 to 8 minutes. The key is that you need to ensure that you cook it until somewhat tender
- Now it is time to drain well and return the food to the pot
- Prepare a small saucepan and make sure that you melt 8 TB of butter
- • Simply stir into macaroni
- • Now you must prepare a large bowl and combine all the shredded cheeses that we have prepared previously
- Don't forget that you must add 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheeses, eggs, pepper, the seasoned salt, and the cubed cheese
- We are almost finished, it is time to dot with the remaining butter that you have
- The last step that you must do is to bake the cake for 25 minutes to 40 minutes. It is important that the edges of the cake are golden brown.
Using regular salt should be more than enough if you want to get a good result. But you can also try another choice if you wish. However, the seasoned salt can make a huge difference. You can also add cheese so that you can make it taste better. Try our patti labelle mac and cheese recipe here and check whether you can get expected results.